Jasna Góra

Architecture of Jasna Góra

Sacristy

Sacristy

ul. Kordeckiego 2, 42-225 Częstochowa

The Sacristy built in 1651 is located between the Basilica and the Chapel of the Virgin. It is 19 meters long and 10 meters wide. The multi-coloured vault, the work of Karl Dankwart, was completed in 1693. Wall paintings (17th) century depict the lives of hermits and first anchorites of the Christian tradition.

See also

pdf drukuj
do góry strony